TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum
TACTICAL . WARRIORS
MILSIM / G.N / SCENARIO

TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: I didnt quite have it with my golf ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 345
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 06:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: I didnt quite have it with my golf Répondre en citant

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, and Pierre LeBrun have the latest on available players on the New York Islanders and Buffalo Sabres, if moving Dave Bolland is a possibility for the Toronto Maple Leafs, and Steven Stamkos Olympics situation. Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey . From the moment Thomas Vanek turned down a reported $50 million contract offer from the New York Islanders, the thought was he has to be moved. Is a deal imminent? Pierre LeBrun: Its not imminent but it could happen before the end of the week, of course we have an Olympic trade freeze Friday at 3pm et. In a perfect world the Islanders would look to divest themselves of that big salary of Vaneks so they dont carry it through the Olympics. But that same big cap number is why some of the contenders – and we know that Los Angeles and Pittsburgh have some interest in Vanek – cant deal yet as they are right at the cap. So it makes this deal difficult before the Olympic freeze. To get Vanek, the asking price is three assets: any combination of a first-round pick, a young player, and a prospect. Whatever the combination, Islanders GM Garth Snow is trying to get his big haul here because we know how much he gave up to get Vanek at the start of the season. Bob McKenzie: The Islanders also have another asset in play in defenceman Andrew MacDonald. Heres a guy that is going to unrestricted free agency at the end of the season, hes only making $550,000 right now, but he leads the NHL in blocked shots. And for the last two seasons hes been the minutes leader for the Islanders. There has been a lot of interest in this player. The Islanders could do a deal with him, maybe between $4 million and $5 million a year, which would be a huge increase on what hes currently making, but the Islanders have lots of young defencemen coming and lots of teams are calling. MacDonalds name is definitely in play. And is one of Thomas Vaneks ex-teammates also drawing interest? McKenzie: That would be Steve Ott of the Buffalo Sabres. We all know that Matt Moulson has been drawing interest, with upwards of a double digit number of teams inquiring about Moulsons availability by the deadline. But Ott is attracting that much, if not more attention than Moulson. Obviously keep an eye on the Sabres, theyre at the bottom of the league and ready to offload people. In addition to Ott and Moulson there is the Ryan Miller scenario playing out but also Henrik Tallinder is another guy who could be moved as well as Drew Stafford and Cody McCormick. Dave Bolland hasnt played since November 2. Is he still in play? Darren Dreger: Hes an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year, so Dave Nonis and the Toronto Maple Leafs are going to have to figure out what option they want to pursue with Bolland. There are three of them: No. 1 is theyll negotiate relatively soon and find out what his number would be to avoid free agency. No. 2 is if they dont like the number at this stage in the season, they wait and use him as their own rental to push for the playoffs. No. 3, which isnt anywhere near as likely as No.1 but is certainly an option, is to trade Bolland if you know that a deal isnt likely to be made. By all accounts, everything is going to plan for Steven Stamkos. His plan is to play Saturday and then make a decision with Team Canada at that point. What is Team Canada doing to manage the situation if Stamkos cant go? Dreger: First of all, there are a couple hurdles Canada has to get by. No. 1: they want to find out what Wednesdays test results are medically speaking on Stamkos. Either way, expect Team Canada GM Steve Yzerman to reach out to at least a couple, as many as four or five, of the replacement players – Claude Giroux, James Neal, Eric Staal, Martin St. Louis – to put them on standby. Then you look to Saturday and if Stamkos is able to play against the Detroit Red Wings, then thats a great sign. Obviously theyll monitor how he feels post-game, then theyll make the decision as to whether he or somebody else gets on the Sunday charter flight. LeBrun: And theres a Stamkos-like situation playing out in Minnesota, obviously not getting as much attention. Mikko Koivu, the best player on the Finnish Olympic team, may not be able to play. This thing is going down to the wire. We know one thing, hes not going to play for the Wild this week. He hasnt played in a month after ankle surgery. Hes still recovering and skated on Tuesday, having felt better than he has in a couple days. But at the end of the day, be it Friday or Saturday, Koivu has to get together with Minnesota team doctors and the Finnish Olympic team to make a call on whether or not hes fit to play in the Olympics. That would be a gigantic loss for Finland. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. Patrick Omameh Giants Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Bj-Hill-Jersey/ . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury.Sixteen years ago, Tim Clark got on a plane for a place hed never heard of before and couldnt find on a map even if he had a GPS. Hed just won the U.S. Public Links title, graduated from North Carolina State and was embarking on his professional career. He landed in Moncton to play the New Brunswick Open and without the benefit of a practice round, won the tournament. A week later, in London, Ont., again without the benefit of a practice round – this time because hed spent the previous three days celebrating his first win – he did it again, capturing the CPGA Championship. Those two wins jump-started his pro career and so it was appropriate that the South African golfer returned to Canada to notch another victory, the RBC Canadian Open. This time around, he knew how to get to Montreal although the celebration could be similar. "The irony of it, it could be the place of my first win and my last," he said, throwing out a little dark humour perhaps pointing to the looming long putter ban in 2016. "Thats pretty interesting. To come back here, yeah, full circle, thats 16 years ago when I was just cutting my teeth as a professional." It seems as if Clark has learned a lot in that period. He put together a sensational Sunday back nine at Royal Montreal to reel in and pass Jim Furyk to earn the victory. Clark started the day three behind Furyk and was still that many back when they headed for the back nine. But birdies on 11 and 12 got him to within one. Two more birds on the 14th and 15th put him into the lead and standing in the fairway on 18, he was a shot ahead and had the tournament in his hands.However his approach landed 44 feet from the hole and his first putt wasnt really cozy; he left himself a stomach-turning six feet. But when Furyk missed his 12-foot birdie putt, the 38-year-old Clark made no mistake. "That was a big swing there," he said, admitting that he was thinking more of the tournaments hed lost than the ones hed won while standing over his putt. "I didnt want to have to go into the playoff knowing that he can take it over the water (on 18) and I have to play out to the right." Thats right, chalk up one for the short hitters – Clark averaged just 269 yards off the tee (which made clearing the water on the 18th at Royal Montreal impossible). And give another tick mark to the long putter posse. Clarkk is a card-carrying member of both outfits and a win from either of those groups is becoming rare these days on the PGA Tour. Lorenzo Carter Jersey. "I didnt quite have it with my golf swing or the putter," Clark said of his opening nine holes, "but making the turn I was still only three back so I was still in the tournament and I knew it looked like Jim wasnt going to make any mistakes so I knew I had to make birdies and sometimes that can be easier when you know you have to be aggressive. At that point, [I had] nothing to lose and like I say, I suddenly just got hot and went with it." Furyks loss marked the 16th time in his career that hes frittered away a 54-hole lead, including the last seven consecutively. He hasnt won since 2010 and at 44, he will likely have fewer and fewer chances. "Im obviously disappointed," he said. "Ive got no one to blame but myself. It was a benign day and 69 is not a bad round by any means, and only making two birdies, I let a couple guys back into the tournament that if they go out there and fire a 66 or 67, its a done deal." Now Clark is a talented player, but hes been a little short on PGA Tour wins. Hes managed to earn $22 million yet this was just his second victory. It took him 206 starts to notch his first win, the Players Championship in 2010, where he also came from three back on the last day. After that he struggled, underwent elbow surgery and missed basically an entire year. And then he had kids and hes also had to worry about what to do with his long putter, which hes used since college. So its not a big surprise that he needed another 78 starts to grab the second victory. But this was a tournament he was exceedingly proud to win, even if he did manage to drop the trophy shortly after it was presented. "Its certainly one Ive wanted to win for a long time," he stated. "Any national open championship to me is special, particularly to those people for their country." That would include his wife, Candice, who happens to be from Toronto originally. Clark knows a thing or two about national opens too. While hes short on PGA Tour wins, he does have a handful of national titles, including his own, the South African Open. And he has a Scottish Open and an Australian Open. Those, of course, go along with that all-important first win, the New Brunswick Open. Full circle indeed. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 06:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006