TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum
TACTICAL . WARRIORS
MILSIM / G.N / SCENARIO

TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: t mojo. Then I think we can pull something off again. Its no ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 345
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 07:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: t mojo. Then I think we can pull something off again. Its no Répondre en citant

SUN CITY, South Africa - Ernie Els is considering cutting his golf schedule even more to spend time with his family, saying life on the road after 25 seasons as a pro is getting "tougher and tougher. Oren Burks Jersey ." The four-time major winner has already slowed down over the past few years, playing 19 tournaments on the PGA Tour and only seven European Tour events last season. The 44-year-old Els expects to trim that again, he said at the Nedbank Golf Challenge, his first tournament in a month. The South African, who turned professional in 1989, said that with his daughter Samantha now 14 and son Ben now 11 "there are other things that come into play." "Its always been difficult leaving the house, but now you really see your kids growing up and it gets more difficult," Els said. He almost skipped the Nedbank to stay on vacation with his family, and had to send Samantha back home to Florida on her own for school while he set off in search of a fourth title at Sun City. "I feel a little bit guilty about that," he said. Els is recognizing the trend with a couple of other players on tour. "Family life is important and you dont want to miss out on their best years before they leave the house," he said. "A lot of us are in that boat now. Phil (Mickelson) has kids the same age as mine, so does (Steve) Stricker. Guys get to my age and your kids get to teenage years and it becomes a bit of a difficult scenario. Its getting tougher and tougher. The younger guys dont have too many hassles travelling ... but things change. "I havent really got a game plan for next year yet, but I definitely have to play a slightly different schedule. Ive got to look at my schedule and see where Im going to." One thing that will remain is his commitment to trying to win another major — maybe two. His British Open title in 2012, a decade after his first Claret Jug, bolstered Els hopes of another big win before he eases off completely. "Im 44 and with the equipment I can really stay with the longer hitters," Els said. "I feel I have a chance. I just need to sharpen up some things, get the right venue and get the right mojo. Then I think we can pull something off again. Its not going to be easy, but I believe there are one or two left, so Ill keep searching." Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey .  Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze. Tramon Williams Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.packersproshopfootball.com/ . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback.TORONTO - North Korea knocked the United States out of the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup with a 3-1 quarter-final win on penalties Saturday. Jon So Yon, Ri Kyong Hyang, and Rim Se Ok each scored after drawing 1-1 through full-time. Goalkeeper Kim Chol Ok stopped three American penalty shots to earn player of the match honours. So Yon also scorred in regulation, tying the game at a goal apiece with a penalty kick in the 54th minute. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey. Makenzy Doniak had the lone U.S. goal, sending the ball into the net in the sixth minute of regulation, while Stephanie Amack scored on penalties. Later Saturday, Canada plays Germany in a quarter-final match in Edmonton. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 07:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006