TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum
TACTICAL . WARRIORS
MILSIM / G.N / SCENARIO

TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: k. I am all right, I was waiting for my ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 345
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: k. I am all right, I was waiting for my Répondre en citant

OBERHAUSEN, Germany -- Wladimir Klitschko toyed with Alex Leapai and knocked him out in the fifth round to retain his four heavyweight belts on Saturday. Jackie Bradley Jr Jersey . Klitschko, taller with a longer reach, controlled the fight at will, scoring with left jabs and straight rights with hardly any opposition from the Samoan-born Australian. Leapai went down when he was hit with a left-right combination. He got up but Klitschko put him away for good with 58 seconds left in the fifth. "Glory to Ukraine," Klitschko said after his one-sided win. Klitschko recorded his 53rd KO in 62 wins, with three defeats. Leapai dropped to 30-5, with three draws. In his 25th world championship fight, Klitschko retained his WBA and IBF heavyweight belts, plus the minor WBO and IBO versions. Leapai, the first Australian challenger in 106 years, never had a chance. The only time he ever got close to the bigger Ukrainian was just before getting floored in the fifth. He took an eight count in the first round, although he claimed to have slipped. Leapais only chance was to try to get inside, but Klitschko easily stopped him with his effective jab. Leapai appeared to finally hit Klitschko in the fifth but the champion replied with a barrage and put the Australian down. Leapai got up but was clearly shaken, and Klitschko finished him off with a huge right to the jaw. "It wasnt easy, my head was in Ukraine and what is going on there. I hope there is no war and people dying. I am proud of my people," Klitschko said. Klitschkos elder brother, Vitali, who has retired from boxing to run for political office in Kyiv and who has been one of the leading opposition figures in Ukraine, was in Wladimirs corner as usual. Vitalis wife, Natalia, sang the Ukraine national anthem before the fight. "It was textbook fighting by Wladimir. He did not make a mistake," Vitali said. Leapai, a delivery truck driver, said it was time to "go back to the gym." "I tried to take the fight to him and it didnt work. I am all right, I was waiting for my opportunity but he is a champion and a great fighter," Leapai said. Babe Ruth Jersey . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Jimmie Foxx Jersey . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com/authentic-steven-wright-red-sox-jersey/ . -- The defending Canadian womens curling champions squandered an opportunity to take sole possession of first place in the standings Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts.TurboZone - A lot of respect shown to the historic Raptor in these images, and the legend Jonas Valanciunas TURBOZONE, who is labeled as "The Unofficial Artist of the Toronto Raptors" has had his work featured on ESPN, TSN, The Hockey News, and now BarDown.  Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can ffollow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Mitch Moreland Jersey. Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor. Gaurav is an avid sports fan from Pittsford, NY. You can see more of his stuff on twitter (@GauravVShastri) Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006