TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum
TACTICAL . WARRIORS
MILSIM / G.N / SCENARIO

TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: failure on his Renault. Hit play on the video above to watch ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 345
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: failure on his Renault. Hit play on the video above to watch Répondre en citant

The Chinese GP weekend got off to a dramatic start on Friday morning as Williams and Renault both ran into wheel-related problems with their cars. Colorado Rockies Ian Desmond Jersey . Felipe Massa suffered two left-rear punctures - the second of which caused a lurid spin - with Williams later tracing the problem to cracked wheel rims.Then, no sooner than those incidents, Kevin Magnussen suffered his own left-rear tyre issue after a suspension failure on his Renault. Hit play on the video above to watch the three incidents.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV.  Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race Also See: P1: Rosberg fastest after red flags Alonso given all-clear to race Jason Kipnis Jersey . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. Jose Reyes Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.baseballrockiesproshop.com/trevor-story-rockies-jersey/ . -- The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in 33 seconds of the second period en route to defeating the Hamilton Bulldogs 6-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday.TORONTO - Toronto Raptors centre Jonas Valanciunas was arrested for impaired driving in Wasaga Beach, roughly two hours north of Toronto, early Monday morning. According to an Ontario Provincial Police release, Valanciunas was charged with "Exceed 80" after an investigation revealed he had been in control of his vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. OPP officers were responding to a report that open beer bottles had been spotted in a silver vehicle going through a drive-thru at approximately 2:30 a.m. Police traced the alleged vehicle to a residence nearby and Valanciunas, the driver, was placed under arrest. Its unclear whether he was alone at the time. "I hold myself to a high standard and take my role as a member of the Toronto Raptors very seriously," said the 21-year-old in a statement released by the team Monday evening. "I apoologize to the organization, my teammates, my family and my fans, and regret any negativity this incident has brought upon them. Jake McGee Jersey. " The Raptors were in between a pair of days off at the time of the incident. "We were made aware this morning of the incident involving Jonas Valanciunas and are disappointed he has put himself in this situation," the Raptors added in a release. "We take this matter very seriously as we have high expectations for all members of this organization." Valanciunas is scheduled to appear in court in Collingwood on April 22, in the midst of Torontos first-round playoff series. If the Raptors second-year centre is convicted of the charge he will likely face supplementary discipline from the NBA. League precedent suggests he could face a one or two-game suspension, issued following a conviction. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TACTICAL . WARRIORS Index du Forum -> TACTICAL.WARRIORS.PAINTBALL.TEAM -> PRESENTATION/(OBLIGATOIRE MERCI) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006